Skip to content

Up in the Air (still)

September 21, 2006

Just a note,.. in my last post I mentioned that there were some areas of concern with the baby. Lab results are in,… and there’s still some concern. I’m stuck on bed rest (which I’m not very good at) until my doctor’s appointment this afternoon,… and he will decide what to do from there. I’m not sure how serious this preeclampsia scare is,… I may be induced, I may not. If I can, I will update you all after my appointment.

I wanted to ask for all your well wishes,… but I’m not sure if I want all this concern to just go away, or if I want to be induced so I can hold my baby that much sooner. I guess open-ended best wishes would be appreciated:) Thanks!

Advertisements
One Comment leave one →
  1. holly permalink
    September 21, 2006 2:47 pm

    “Open-ended best wishes” headed your way. Everything will be fine, and you’ll soon be holding little Gabe.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: